£95.71 - Patience ia a Virtue (Apparently)

28/10/2022


I had a right old mixed bag of results over the last 7 days. This was combined with an initial enthusiasm that was tempered by frustration as the week progressed. I managed to trade in 93 races with my stakes now set at either £5, £10 or £30 a click. I'm currently trading with a bank of anywhere between £60 - £100. 


It was one of those periods where everything seemed impossible, progress was mind-numbingly slow, and mistakes and errors of judgement were coming thick and fast. The only thing that you can do in this situation is to stay calm and have the patience of a saint. If you can stay in a chilled-out zone then it's a lot easier to avoid going on tilt and it's also a lot easier to identify missed opportunities or areas where you just completely fucked up!

October 22nd - 28th


I realised that I still have some way to go before I can start to expect regular and bigger profits with some sort of confidence. Having said that, I'm literally going to smash the fuck out of things over the next 7 days ....

No comments:

Post a Comment