£91.78 - Could We Be Heading For 3 Figure Territory?

26/10/2022

I still only managed to trade in 77 races during this second week of October, although I did have one day off, so there's still work to be done in that area and more potential for increased profits.

October 8th - 14th


My stakes were still relatively meagre at either £5 or £25 per click depending on the situation and stage of the race, so once again more potential for greater P&L once I scale these up to a reasonable level.

Out of interest I searched for trading groups on Facebook and joined a couple. It still surprises me that people are still looking for 'systems' or guaranteed ways of making a consistent profit. If you have the willpower to read through this entire blog, and some apparently have, hopefully you can pick up on some nuggets of wisdom that may help steer you in the right direction. However, if you just need a quick guide on the do's and don'ts of trading horse racing in-running then I'll post a tip on each of my blog posts as I merrily blog away. 


Tip 1

When starting out or finding your feet in any new market ALWAYS start with minimum stakes! Apparently, the minimum stake on BF is now just £1 so that's ideal. This gives you the opportunity to try different approaches without the worry of doing your bollox before you've even had a chance to find out how the markets operate.   


This might seem to be a very simple and obvious tip, but I've seen many a punter start to chase their losses when things get a bit hairy, and things usually end up messy accompanied by plenty of xxx rated language!




No comments:

Post a Comment