£3.77 - Tagged .... but an early release 😀👍

14/10/2022

Well, it looks like I may be back!

After a very long hiatus from Betfair (the Wi-Fi is crap in Pentonville) I decided to log onto BF to see if anything had changed in the last few years.


After a quick fact finding mission on the good old forum it was apparent that, if anything, things were worse than ever!


However, I just had to have a crack, for old times' sake, and I fired up the Geeks Toy and set my stakes to £2 a click. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before I realised that:

    a) I'd completely forgotten how to trade and 

    b) the markets were crap

    c) I've become a slow old cunt

Over a period of 7 days I traded a few races and here are the results ...


It was obvious that I was better off sticking to the day job ..... 

To be continued .....

No comments:

Post a Comment