£39.79 - And That's October Done And Dusted

31/10/2022

So, October was a pretty eventful month in terms of progress and dealing with the usual challenges, such as finding the time to trade, getting back up to speed with the idiosyncrasies of the markets, identifying opportunities and taking advantage of them, cutting out mistakes and the increasing stakes ... phew!


I did actually go to the London version of Oktoberfest way back in the day. I was out on an afternoon sesh with work colleagues and we ended-up at a big Marquis in a park somewhere. The only thing that I remember is being helped-up off the floor at some point having fallen over. I managed to stagger to the local tube station where I burst into tears whilst waiting for the train and then chucked some beggar bloke off the tube at some point (fortunately not between stops). Alas my days of heavy drinking (somewhat highlighted in this very blog) are way behind me ... but I did have fun! Ah the good old days 😂

October 29th - 31st




3 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher. How's things going at your end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good here, Dave.

    Moved 'oop North' and increased hours on the day job has meant not as much time for trading as I'd like.

    Still grateful for the advice you gavea few years back though i.e.

    "Concentrate on 3-4 horses each race. Find those with marked running styles such as leaders, hold up horses, strong travellers, good/bad jumpers, etc."

    Have a good December.

    ReplyDelete