See it .... CLICK IT!

Just thought I'd add a quick post to remind myself  'see it ... click it'.



It seems quite a few of us I/R players sometimes pause a little bit too long before clicking the button. Now sometimes this means that we miss great opportunities, but sometimes it means we don't lose by being a little too hasty. Thinking about this, it would really simplify things if we could always click immediately every time we spotted one of these opportunities. This will lead to more losers, but also more winners, and if we're any good at this game our winners should still cover our losses. Additionally we wouldn't have to beat ourselves up over missed opportunities. This is also a great way to alleviate the burden of the premium charge as we'd be turning over a greater volume of cash. So from today you won't hear me say 'fuck I missed that one', because if I see it I'm gonna click it.

Cheers - Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment