£20.76 - Frustration

The second week of November was quite frustrating. Quite a few of the markets seemed impossible to read and other seemed to desperately lack any sort of liquidity. It's frustrating when you're trading with just £50 a click and there's literally just fivers and tenners available, and sometimes only £2 at various prices.

On a couple of days I got off to a relatively bad start and this tends to make me shout and scream quite a bit, although fortunately I very rarely go on tilt and it's just a case of being patient and avoiding making the same mistake or learning on why you just lost your money!


One of the reasons for the paltry total was that I only traded 4 days which amounted to 49 markets as I was busy elsewhere. 

November 8th - 14th




No comments:

Post a Comment